For owners of hangar-type premises, ventilation of the hangar is a necessity, because the quality of the air that the personnel breathes, as well as the storage conditions for things or products, depends on properly organized ventilation.
Hangars, as a system for organizing work and storage space, are gaining more and more popularity, as they belong to the category of prefabricated structures, are simple and economical to maintain, and also allow you to vary the internal layout depending on the needs of the owner.
Since the purpose of the hangar can be almost anything, ventilation systems are designed accordingly, depending on the design features of the room, as well as on the nuances of organizing the workflow in it.
Features of air exchange in hangar-type rooms
It is no secret that we are forced to live and work in a climate with a large difference in winter and summer temperatures; in addition to temperature, humidity, air quality, and other microclimatic indicators also change. There are also certain sanitary standards, the need to follow which is prescribed in the legislation of the Russian Federation. Therefore, it is extremely important to establish an air exchange system in a timely and high-quality manner, because in the end, indoor comfort is one of the determining factors in the quality of the work and services provided.
How to ventilate the hangar?
As mentioned above, the hangar ventilation system depends on the functional and design features of the building. There are several important parameters on the basis of which the final project is formed.
- Construction type. The most popular are frame, arched and tent, but, of course, it all depends on the technical requirements.
- The second key condition for properly organized ventilation is the functional purpose of the room. There is a huge difference between the design of ventilation, for example, for a warehouse and for office space. Or maybe there is a workshop for repairing equipment in the hangar? Or a production shop, a livestock farm?
- Next, you need to take into account the features of the climate in which the structure is located. There is a huge difference in the organization of ventilation of premises, for example, in Krasnodar and Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky. This is the temperature background, and humidity, and features of the duration of daylight hours, and many other factors.
- Details of structures inside the premises and features of the organization of the workflow in it.
Based on the above requirements, the following ventilation systems are distinguished:
- Supply and exhaust with mechanical stimulation and cleaning filters. It is most typical for a number of production shops and public catering establishments. The main work is performed by fans and air purification systems from pollutants.
- Supply and exhaust with automatic control of the microclimate in the room. As the name implies, it helps to simultaneously bring fresh air into the room and remove the exhaust air. Climate control allows you to adjust the direction of air flow, humidity and temperature. Such systems are most popular in various kinds of warehouses and storages, where it is necessary to precisely set the optimal climatic parameters.
- Forced pull. It is used in rooms with active air pollution. At the same time, air flow is often organized in a natural way, that is, these are rooms where it is necessary to quickly and efficiently “renew” the air, for example, livestock farms and farms.
- Climate control systems, otherwise – climate control. They allow you to monitor and set many indicators, ranging from temperature and humidity to various complex filters aimed at solving certain problems. Such a system is especially popular in incubators and poultry farms.
Of course, there is the concept of natural ventilation, when it is enough to open windows (if any) and doors, drafts do all the work themselves. However, given the peculiarities of the climate of the Russian Federation, such a system is not only inefficient, but in some cases dangerous. You can’t naturally ventilate a shed where grain or potatoes are stored without spoiling the crop. And in rooms with a large crowd of people, natural ventilation is not able to satisfy the need for clean air.
Proper and inexpensive ventilation of hangars
When the issue with the system is resolved, it is necessary to determine the ways that are beneficial for you to organize the ventilation process.
There are many offerings on the market today; At the same time, technologies are constantly developing, innovative developments are emerging. They allow you to effectively and safely build your business, significantly save on basic costs.
So, standard gas exchange systems are powered by electricity, which implies a hefty electricity bill. There are various options and tricks, how you can slightly reduce the total amount, but now it is possible to almost completely avoid this expense item – collectors powered by solar energy.
The solar collector is compact and easy to handle. It does not require special knowledge, skills and abilities when handling it. It is also easy to install and maintain. Most importantly, it is fireproof. This eliminates the complexity of interacting with the fire inspectorate.
Another plus is the environmental friendliness of using a solar collector, because it does not create waste and additional harmful emissions into the environment, and this is extremely important for our planet now, when environmental movements are gaining more and more popularity, and people’s consciousness is changing towards the choice of environmentally friendly products and work in factories in compliance with environmental requirements.